Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Sssssocolate!

Guess who finally got to go to the chocolate shop today? This kid. Shocking right? It really should have been the first place I went the second I got off the train but hey whatever. Ariana, they had the giant-est Toblerone I have ever seen! But what made me sad is that they didn't have the snow capped mountain Toblerone, like who do they think they are?! Gah...Swiss...But ya, that was the highlight of the day.
After class we went to this super cute town called Verscio, this tiny little foresty town in the Alps, to see The Clown Dimitri perform. He. was. adorable. It was neat to experience that little piece of culture outside of the tourist cliches for the night. Clowns are cool; I had never been to an actual "clown performance" before and I don't understand why a clown-phobia developed in society. They are just silly little guys doing silly little things.
The maids have been keeping our laundry hostage for the past few days and supposedly they are being released tomorrow, which I'm pretty excited for because I want my pants back.
Chocolate, clowns, school...yep, that's about it. Bye.
Toblerone heaven.

2 comments:

  1. and I was getting worried hadn't heard anything regarding chocolates..please post some pics of Dimitri the clown if you have any
    luv
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and I am not the doggie diva *smiles*

    ReplyDelete