Thursday, May 23, 2013

Knights of the round Table....I wish

So, this blogging thing is a lot more work than I thought, and it's really not that much work at all, I'm just that lazy. In any case I probably won't write much tonight/this morning since it is already Friday where I am.
Today we had our last day of classes for the week and then took the train to Bellinzona to tour some old medieval castles. SUPER COOL. I would have loved to be a knight during those times; and of course I say that now but we all know I would hate life if I was. Anyway, Bellinzona was such an adorable old town, the castles were legit. Why don't I live in a stone castle with a moat and drawbridge? Good question, but I guess it can always be a life goal.
I apologize if this lacks good grammar or interesting-ness because I am super tired. We ended up staying the evening in Bellinzona and had dinner there. For those of you that know Dr. Zanolin, his wife and newest baby Luca came along and have been traveling with us and Luca is ADORABLE! Definitely one of the coolest kids on the trip for sure ;)
There was also a nice little market in the piazza right outside of our hotel today. It was pretty much the same as the Art-a-fair (for you Grand County people) except there were more baked goods and fresh foods. O, and Melea there were so many beautiful sun dresses I wanted them all! I did get a 150 year old French book which is pretty cool I guess.
Tomorrow we are all headed to Milan for two days. Stoked. On. Life! And I'm probably forgetting something that happened today, but I'm loopy sleepy so I'll leave with a picture from Bellinzona.

O! I am forgetting something! Something that I forgot about yesterday! It is was my favorite guy's birthday yesterday and I miss him so much! Happy belated birthday Tigger! I miss you Mr. T!

O gorsh isn't he just the handsomest? ;) 

2 comments:

  1. First off, I'm still totes jelly.
    Second off, I'm SUPES proud of you for making a third blog post. Yayyy! I like reading them no matter how short they'll get ;)
    Annnnd third, I love sundresses too. I would have bought a million. And then I'd have no money left. Which is cool dude.
    Fourth, I feel honored to be mentioned in your blog. I'm feeling so popular right now! And from your last post, beer and all. That's pretty accomplishing if you ask me haha
    I miss you! I can't even text you now! Waaa :(
    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete