Monday, May 27, 2013

Memorial Day

And I'm proud to be an American!
I don't have much to say today, sorry. Physics is pretty cool, that's all I really have to report...and it was hot.
Oh, and I looked up some cool places to go hiking near and around Locarno so I'm super stoked about some of those trails to go check out one of these weekends. 
I had some interesting gelato...actually I chose three flavors that probably shouldn't have gone together. Tiramisu, coffee, and some forest berry stuff. I can't say I pride myself in the decision of mixing those flavors, but it wasn't entirely bad I suppose.
Honestly I am only posting something tonight because it's Memorial Day and um ya, not such a big deal here in Europe. So this is me celebrating with my friends and family back home and honoring those who have fought and died for our country. Thank you!
Ciao for now.
;)

No comments:

Post a Comment