Tuesday, June 11, 2013

High Elf?

It was Carolyn's birthday today! Yay! Happy Birthday Carolyn! And we're leaving for Geneva tomorrow!! It's like Christmas Eve! Stoked!
We celebrated Carolyn's birthday today at Bar City with a meal, drinks and a yummy cake. Other than that just worked on my project went to class and packed for the weekend. CERN tomorrow and Thursday and then I'm going to Munich to visit Christina!!!!!!!!!! I might cry...actually I will cry because I'm crying just sitting here thinking about it.
Highlight of my day here it goes:
In physics we were discussing what our different projects are about and it came to my turn, so you know I'm about to explain all my stuff. Dr. Zanolin stops me right before I speak and asks if I've seen Lord of the Rings...HA! Have I seen Lord of the Rings? I got really excited because I thought he was going to make a physics reference to Lord of the Rings, but it was even better. He said that I looked like Galadriel (minus the beautiful silvery locks). I got really flustered and happy because I was so flattered. I guess that being the highlight of my day makes today seem not very exciting if you're not a LOTR fan, but it's the greatest I promise.
I can't believe the trip is almost over, only 9 more days and I'm getting shipped back to the states. Uhg. I do miss my ukulele and my horse though, and my family. And it bugs me because I have a hard time keeping up with hockey and I just checked today for the first time in life a week and a half and I'm really upset the Pens got knocked out. :'( In that case, Go Bruins!
Still have an exciting weekend/week thing ahead and I'm so stoked on life.
Ciao!
Ya...sounds about right

1 comment:

  1. Hahahahaha............... High Elf you say....... that's quite a complement speaking of elves and men and dwarves The Hobbit Desolation of Smaug trailer is out. It looks AMAZING!!!! Miss you so much and can't wait to see you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<3

    ReplyDelete